What is Candle jar?
Candle jar—refers to a jar specially filled with candles, or a shaped candle jar that can be directly lit and used.
Types of candle jars
1. Formed candle jars are generally made of metal materials, which are durable and easy to keep
2. The material of candle cans is generally not very limited. There are plastic, metal, and wood. Many people are not very worried about letting the wax flow out or the process when using the formed candle cans. The box is deformed, which leads to the waste of candles. When using storage cans, more people will use the cans as candle cushions, which makes the cans seriously deformed.
How to maintain it?
1. The candle jar must be square and not inclined, otherwise it will cause wax to flow out during use
2. When the candle is almost burnt, please do not let the candle continue to burn, otherwise it will cause the jar to be deformed
3. It can’t be used as a candle pad directly, and don’t let the candle go out until it is extinguished.
4. When extinguishing the candle jar, do not use the lid directly to extinguish it, it is best to blow it out first.