What is Food Storage Jar?
Canning is a method of storing food.The food is processed at a high temperature, and then put into a tin made of tin, and vacuum treated; canned food is sterilized at high temperature, vacuum packaged, no preservatives are added, and the food preservation cycle is longer.
Advantages of food storage tanks:
1. Convenience food-anytime, anywhere, just open the can.
2. Save time-buy three meals a day for leisure. Save the pain of cooking, in exchange for the joy of thousands of families.
3. Rich in nutrition-fruits and vegetables in the four seasons, enjoy all the time, nourish the north and south, and collect them all in the jar.
4. Hygiene and health-physical sterilization is the most thorough, no preservatives are added, don’t trust fake experts, rest assured to eat and keep healthy.
5. Unique flavor-Chinese and foreign celebrity chefs have been stored in pots for several generations, and the cultures of the East and the West are different.
6. Edible safety-mature technology, enduring for a century, recognized by various countries, safe and secure.
7. It is easy to carry-when you go out to travel, you will feel at ease.